Friday, November 18, 2011

ARGH - Perfume Help!?

I have the choice of 1 or 2 of the following perfumes (I went perfume-smelling and I narrowed down my favourites to 6.. or 7)


In no particular order:





1.Bright Crystal by Versace


2. Sun Kissed Glow by JLo


3. Black XS by Paco Rabanne


4. DKNY Red by Donna Karan


5. Hugo Boss Women by Hugo Boss


6. Princess by Vera Wang


7. What are some good Ghost ones at the moment?





Thanks ppl!|||Definately princess by vera wang. i think i am on like my 4th bottle now but i always get compliments, even when im not trying. I simply swuirt myself every morning and it stays with you the whole day. And its not too fruity or flowery but exotic. Guys also LOVE it, whenever i get a hug they come back to smell more.|||PINK AT VICTORIA SECRET.





i love that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment