Monday, November 14, 2011

Gentlemen? Which of these fragrances would you chose for a girl to get your attention?

A.Donna Karan-Cashmere Mist


B.Dior-Jadore


C.Este` Lauder-Pleasures


D.Britney Spears-Curious





I'm just asking because I have a guy I like and I want him to get the message when I flirt.





-Sarah-|||I like Cashmere mist, I think the scent is very fresh and Luxurious. I haven't smelled Jadore, but it sounds like it might be exotic.|||Try Ralph by Ralph. Every guy I have ever dated loved the way it smelt.|||None.





I find that perfumes make me nauseous. I much prefer the natural smell of a clean female body.|||A|||Please do not wear este lauder pleasures.......that stuff smells horrible. Cashmere Mist is a good one. But I have to tell you, my husband and his entire male side of the family love love love to smell me when I wear Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Body Lotion. Also I 100% agree with the answerer above me.|||hello im not a guy but i wud defo recommend this: britney spears fantasy.it smells gorgeous %26amp; the smell stays on u allllllllllllll day u shud defo try it x x x hope this helps|||i've never smelt any of those but honestly you smelling good won't even remotely hint to a guy that you like him so just use whatever smells best on you.|||I wear Britney Spears - Fantasy %26amp; my fiance loves the way it smells .|||ok I had naver hard or smelt any





of the smalls you are talking about|||Okay I am a chick but I love cashmere mist. I normally wear Ralph Laurens romance though cause it is my hubby's favorite.|||All of those are accually very attractive fragrances that have cought my attention, but I would not use those, I would go and pick up a bottle of unforgivable for women. I was in a bar the other night and a honey blew past me with it on and I was at attention for a hour. I asked he what is was and then I bought her a drink, we conversated then went to her place. Use your imagination for the rest.|||C

No comments:

Post a Comment