Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What brand of pantyhose is this?

I cannot remember the name of the brand of pantyhose that features on its package a woman sitting down with her legs crossed back under her.





This brand of pantyhose is made in America and though it has been many years, I have worn this brand of pantyhose. They're relatively inexpensive and I know they are not made by L'eggs, Hanes, Round-the-Clock, Hue, Givenchy, Calvin Klein or DKNY. They are not made by No-Nonsense, Penney's, Sears or Donna Karan Hosiery but I cannot remember the brand.





What brand of pantyhose are they? I would really appreciate your help!!|||I wear pantyhose every day for many years and i don't recall that one. Could be out of business or merged with another company. I love Leggs STW and spluge on Wolfords Neon from time to time.|||Well, the only one that comes to mind is No nonsense Almost Bare pantyhose. You basically named all the pantyhose brands that are made in America. So it has to be one of them. No nonsense is the only one that I know of that has an actual lady on the cover. The rest just shows the legs of a women or has nothing. Here is a picture.


http://www.nononsense.com/images/imagega鈥?/a>





If not just start googling all the pantyhose brands and look at their packages for pantyhose. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment