Friday, November 18, 2011

What Unique Name?????

im having a baby girl in early September and i love unique names i love them! so far i have these names but my family think there too unique let me know what you guys think or if you have other name ideas. no rude comments please its my choice!!





Donna-Karan (yes i know its a designer but i love the name!)


Gypsy Angel


Paisley Rose


Meadow Mae








Thanks in advance =]|||unique is always good..and i think you should go for what you like!





ummm





heres a few...





-Olena Ruth


-Alyssa Marie


-Lizelle Laine


-Evolet ______ (still thinking..lol..i really like this name..it was on 10,000 b.c)|||im glad you liked my answer!


olena ruth is my fav.

Report Abuse


|||Not Donna-Karan, please! It's not as bad as Armani, but it's close. She'd probably go by Donna, and that name feels rather dated.





Gypsy feels too risque - especially with Gypsy Rose Lee, the famous burlesque dancer, being the best known bearer of the name.





That leaves Paisley and Meadow, and I think both are fine. They're interesting, but not outrageous. As of 2007, Paisley ranked #610 and Meadow #764 for girls born in the US.





I think I prefer Meadow, but I might use a more substantial middle name than Mae. Why not Meadow Karan? It borrows a little bit from another of your faves, but it is simple and subtle.





Best wishes!|||I am all about unique names, but (not to be mean) your list sounds kind of Hippish. My daughters name is Avianna (Ah-vee-ah-na), and I love it, Its unique but very pretty!





From your list I like Meadow Mea the best, but (sorry) for me its the best of the worst.|||Meadow Mae has a nice ring to it, but i dont know how your child would feel about meadow for a first name? I love Mae though, that sounds really pretty. I love the name Esme (Esmey) for a girl.


Good luck with your new baby! x x


hope you find the perfect name x |||i'll give you a list of names i know!:





avita


avantika


avina


amisha


ankita


anila


amrita


bani


chandra


chandramukhi


chandini


divya


vidya


mahua


sindhura


shalini


shilpa


kareena


damini


suruswati


lakshmi


gauri


pavitra


kajri


suhani


niyati


piya


rano


raashi


pronita


bindiya


janki


manjeet


payal


kajal


kangana


vasundra


chitranagda


raveena


priyanka


pooja


prarthna


prathna


siddhi


kunjana


kavita


sundri


sundria


sita


radha


soni


mahi


cherranjeet


radhika


gayatri


durga


jyoti





hope you love 'em! (these are indian names).


|||I really like:





Paisley


%26amp;


Meadow





The middle names seem too ordinary for those first names, though. Tons of girls have the middle name Rose.





I like:





Paisley Kaine


Paisley Rome


Paisley Mylene (muh-leen)


Meadow Reid


Meadow Rellah


Meadow Sinclaire





= )|||It's ok to want to give your child a different name


but you don't want it to different to the point its weird and others kids make fun of him/her.





I like Angel Meadow





What about Angel Laflairra (LUH-FLAIR-RAH|||Paisley Rose is the cutest! I It works for a baby, kid, teen, and adult.





Marrientte - like the puppets!





Anaise - Pretty and soft, like a flower





Niama- Sharp and exotic!





Hope you like them|||i like meadow mae.


dont name her paisley rose.


cause i have a super name that's middle name is paisley, so no stealing, cause then it wont be unque.





(Hazel Paisley. best ever. no stealing)|||Zuri Raine -girl


Adele Lynn -girl


Chanel Macy -girl


Soren Richard -boy


Oliver Paul 5 -boy


Esme Blaze -boy


Juliet Rose - girl


Dax Amaury-boy


Qunetin Jay -boy|||I love you first names, my favorite is Meadow. But I would use a different second name. you can look for more ideas on http://www.babyhold.com|||i don't really like any of them much but i guess paisley rose is the best of the bunch. it has a nice flow to it.|||Iris Fenrir %26lt;= from Norse mythology


Eir Freyja(freya)%26lt;= Goddess of healing and Goddess of love and beauty|||Paisley Rose is my favorite.





Alexis Valery,


Lillia Rosalie,


Charlotte Rose


are some other ones I've come up with.|||idk i like unique baby names....








Genvieve Jansey(pronounced john -vee -eve)





Abella Belen





Calli Rae





|||I think that paisley rose is really cute. all the rest are kind of not so great. I would go with paisley rose and its your baby so go for it.|||i think i like paisley rose the best


but try looking up one of your favorite thinks in a different language that is always cool





|||Uh, Gypsy Angel? Really? Donna Karan? This is a joke, yes? Meet my sons: Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger. ||| Paisley Rose is tolerable





the others are just grotesque|||first name Desaree(or you can spell it Desiree) Then Middle name Rose. :D|||Paisley Rose is beautiful|||Paisley Rose seems to be the best.





Personally I like unique names too. I like Mishka (and Anya which is not soo unique!)|||well I'm glad u want a unique name.


i like paisley rose.


i have always wanted to name my daughter Blue Sky or Summer Sky. but the dad is not into unique names :(





|||Paisley Rose is awesome.|||what about River,Malik, Kaylynn, or Brecon??|||Amanea or Malik|||Molli Mae


Riley sunshine


Ainslee Drake|||I have really a unique name that no one can even pronounce..|||Angel Rose


or


Angel Mae


are pretty names


xx|||I like Meadow or maybe Rose, or Scarlet, or Rouge|||Paisley Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment