Monday, November 14, 2011

What is your favourite high fashion clothing brand?

Mine is "Ralph Lauren" hands down. And no, I don't mean "Polo Lauren", which is like DKNY to Donna Karan.





What about you?|||i wear alot of chloe and miu miu|||Marc Jacob shoes|||Baby Phat,cute fun and flirty|||Juicy Couture and Louis Vuitton all the wayy baby!|||right now its marc bouwer glamit!! but i also love dior and marc jacobs and yves saint laurent.....i cant choose!|||American Eagle.|||I like Nike. Their baseball jerseys of the MLB teams are awesome - only if its a Yankees jersey.|||i like


Ralph Lauren


Coach


Gucci





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I would have to say boy! Um.... you should get hot topic. Very fashionbale. It is perfect....(i hope) but Polo lauaren kick it out let me tell kyou polo thing is very nerdy. trust me i am a dream fashion designer don't go with ralph lauren its DISTGUSTING and nerdy I hope you understand. change your hair style go to http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/home/wh鈥?/a>


long yes i know that hot topic is not a brand but its great same as hollister, abercrombie. aeropastle and lots more but stick with hot topic .|||armani

No comments:

Post a Comment