Friday, November 18, 2011

Can you fill out this survey? ?

How Cruelty-Free Is Your Morning Routine?





Take this quiz and find out!





Give yourself a point for every product you used that wasn't tested on animals, and then add up your tally and find out your score below. Use the list of cruelty-free companies at the bottom of the page.








___ soap


___ shampoo


___ conditioner


___ hairstyling products


___ razor


___ shaving gel


___ body wash


___ blush


___ mascara


___ concealer


___ eye liner


___ eye shadow


___ lipstick


___ lip balm


___ powder


___ eye drops


___ contact lense solution


___ toothpaste


___ mouthwash


___ deodorant


___ moisturizer


___ lotion


___ perfume


___ nail polish


___ nail polish remover


___ other _____________





GRAND TOTAL __________





Your Score:


7 or more: You're a cruelty-free queen! We should stamp our bunny logo on your forehead! Keep up the passionate shopping skills.


3 to 6: There's still hope for you! Next time you're at the store, just stick with the brands you earned points for and avoid the one's you didn't.


0 to 2: Yikes! You'd better not wait any longer to clean out your cabinets. Email peta2@peta2.com for a cruelty-free pocket shopping guide to help get you started.





Companies that don't test on animals:


Almay


Amazing Cosmetics


Avalon Natural Products


Aveda


Avon


Bath %26amp; Body Works


Bobbi Brown


The Body Shop


Bonne Bell


Bumble and Bumble


Carma Laboratories


Chanel


Citre' Shine


Clarins of Paris


Clinique laboratiries


Conair


Crabtree %26amp; Evelyn Cosmetics


Curad


Dermalogica


Donna Karan Beauty Company


Duprey Cosmetics


Earth 2 Jane


e.l.f. Cosmetics


Est'ee Lauder


Flirt!


Freeman Cosmetics


Garden Botanica


got2b


Hard Candy


Hello Kitty


Jane Cosmetics


Jason Natural Cosmetics


John Paul Mitchell Systems


Juice Beauty, Inc.


Kate Spade Beauty


Kiss My Face


Lady Mitchum


La Mer


Lander Company


Liz Claiborne Cosmetics


Lush


M.A.C. Cosmetics


Manic Panic


mark


Mary Kay


Merle Norman


Murad


Nexxus Products


Nivea


OPI Products


Origins


Physicians Formula


Powerpuff Girls


Prescriptives


Prestige Cosmetics


Purity Cosmetics


Queen Helene


Revlon


Smashbox Cosmetics


Smith %26amp; Vandiver


Stila Cosmetics


Strawberry Shortcake


Sudz


Tommy Hilfiger


Tom's of Maine


Too Faced Cosmetics


Townley Cosmetics


Ultima II


Urban Decay


Victoria's Secret


wet n wild








Thank you for completing this quiz!|||Oh I am using stuff that are tested on humans every day and my score is 6 but I am a male and don't use stuff like mascara and lip stick.





Matter of fact I can reduce that down too by cutting out shampoo and conditioner. Razor blades and soap are the bear minimum of basics as I really don't need the rest. Why is this so well where I am out in the desert there is no water and nothing much else refer to my Aviator Picture and you will see for yourself.





Unfortunately it rarely rains in the Simpson Desert like every 20 years of so. So when it does rains I can wash and shave but the only thing is that the flies just love me when I stink.





I am staring you effort it is great mate from down under in wonderland of OZ.|||I got 7.


But I only use about 9 of those things.


The only things that didn't get a check were shampoo and conditioner.





Save the animals!|||Everything I use is tested on animals. If you want me to change my mind I won't - I don't have money to throw at stuff not tested by animals as it's too expensive for me.|||I got 7, and the other ones I don't even use.


Everything I use is not animal- tested.


Yay! Save the animals!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment