Friday, November 18, 2011

Which perfume suits your personality?

good perfume or cologne might prove heavy on the pocket. But it gives the best value for money compared to other packaged fragrances like deodorants, body sprays and eau de cologne.





First, they have the longest staying power. Just a whiff is enough to keep you smelling great for hours.They also lend relief when you are crammed in public transport system!





Indian women seem to like floral fragrances with a woody, musky base, possibly because it complements sultry, humid weather. And a medium, 'fresh' scent is what entices them on a man.





Other favourites that men fancy on their women include Hugo Boss, SCUK and Paloma Picasso, which lend a feminine appeal.





Picks for men: Boss by Hugo Boss; Calvin Klein's cK One; Ralph Lauren Polo Sport and Dunhill Desire Blue.





Picks for women: Davidoff Cool Water; Donna Karan Be Delicious; Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey.





Oriental Spice


Picks for men: Alfred Dunhill Dunhill.


Picks for women: Giorgio Armani Sensi, Kenzo Flower, Dior|||My favorite is Alfred Dunhill Desire. Although I like Reaction by Kenneath Cole it smells like watermellon.|||So Givenchy|||light blue ,D%26amp;G|||all i can say is that i prefer stronger essences, reminding of perfumes for men, i have floral fragrances - i think they would give me a dumb smell.|||I really like wearing Jo Malone. Her fragrances can be layered and most complement each other. I like wearing any combination of red roses, tuberose and Honeysuckle and jasmine.|||I haven't worn perfume in a long time. But I love flower scents and some citrus flavors. Most of mine came from Avon, LOL. I long to have Shania Twain's perfume too.|||I get lots of compliments when I wear Estee Lauder's Knowing. My boyfriend likes when I wear Ralph Lauren's Safari. They are probably considered medium priced.|||Opium........YvesSaintLaurent...........… into my den....................|||Issey Miake and Swiss Army Classic (I just love them)





Givancy - Insense is also good !|||For evenings...Angel by Thierry Mugler, I have worn this perfume for years, way before it was generally available on the high street, it lasts on me, and everyone who got close to me, would always comment favourably.....Angle has a different spectrum of notes, with chocolates and vanillas featuring very much





For daytimes...Be Delicious....Donna Karan ...fresh and refreshing..fresh green apples...|||Narciso Rodriguez


Amor Amor


Ghost


Dior-Cherie


D%26amp;G(red%26amp;blue)


YSL


Nina


Angel


Lacoste(touch of pink/inspiration)


Issey miyake


these are the few best in my closet|||I love perfume in the oriental/floral family.





My fav is Dior Pure Poison followed by Chanel Coco Mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment