Friday, November 18, 2011

Would any of you be interested in a candle that was made from your favorite cologne or perfume?

Hugo Boss Boss ~ Calvin Klein CK-1 ~ Liz Claiborne Romantic ~ Baby Phat Goddess ~ Banana Republic ~ Davidoff Coolwater ~ Curious Britney Spears ~ Donna Karan DKNY ~ J.Lo Glow ~ Victoria's Secret Halo ~ Giorgio Armani ~ Estee Lauder Beautiful ~ Burberry Burberry Touch ~ Gucci ~ Endless Love By Victoria's Secret ~ Nautica for men ~ Oscar De La Renta ~ Tommy Girl ~ Fcuk Her French Connection





www.itsalltheabove.com





Stylish Candle Warmers also available|||yeah so my room and me can smell the same..|||yes that sound cool|||Cool.|||yes sweet honesety|||yea|||ya that can be cool|||I actually had a candle that was my scent "Jessica McClintock" that I got in a special purchase gift pack. I loved it but unfortunately haven't ever been able to get another one.|||do u guys have poeme by lancome???





answer me at


concycantice@libero.it|||That would be nice!|||Most would.





Not me - bc I'm sensitive to all perfumes - they make me sick.





I like pure beeswax or once in a while something with essential oils - not artificial scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment