Monday, November 14, 2011

What brand of panythose is the best?

I just started a new job where I have to wear panytyhose everyday and I can't seem to make a pair last more than 2 wears without running. I was just wondering if buying $20 Donna Karan panytyhose, for example, is worth the money. I'm looking for some that are sheer with control top.|||I'm not to sure about the Donna Karan pantyhose.


I suggest SPANX by Sara Blakely.


They are "body shaping" undergarments designed to give the wearer a slim and shapely appearance.


You should give those a try!|||it's nice to see that some places still require pantyhose with dresses!





i haven't worn a dress in years; so i guess i'm no help...





but as i recall, those with extra support don't run as easily. don't go and pay $20 until you've tried a $8 pair of leggs!|||Jonathon Aston are very good quality, as are Polly. I think they can be bought from mytights.com (co.uk?) Can't remember which but they're about 拢7 which is like $15 I think...|||i never bought them but try a department store like macys.com or sears or kohls.com or jcpenny. even cvs or walgreens has aselection of all different types of pantyhose im not sure which ones to get|||dang sux about having * 2 wear them i would have 2 say spanx tho-

No comments:

Post a Comment