Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am a ShopoHolic and I need help!!?

I am a shopoholic.


I am a grocery store check out clerk and I have no credit. I really need help, because all of the money i make i spend right away on expensive things. I have not had enough money for decent food because I spent it all on my latest purchase. Nobody wants to help support me anymore, my sisters have all failed on me and I would really like to change my ways. My 2003 Toyota Corolla has been repossessed, I had to move out of my 3 bedroom home to a studio apartment, I have absolutely no credit and I am in a very bad place.


Here is a list of all of my recent purchases that I have made since March 2010.


Loro Piana Scialle Hawa Mahal Scarf-1450$


{H.Stern Stars Earrings-4900$


{H.Stern Highlight Stars Ring-6600$ (MATCHING)


Fendi Graffiti Rain Boot-225$


Hermes Victoria II Tote Bag-4450$


Hermes Bolchoi flats-720$


Hermes Cashmere beret in gray-530$


Louis Vuitton Bowling Monogram Etoile Bag-3110$


LV Hair Clup in burgundy and black-280$ each


LV Clutch Etoile-1360$


(FOR ART) LV Sac Plat Bag-1010$


One-Sleve Drape Donna Karan Dress-3495$


Koi Print McQueen dress-2775$


Carolina Harrera Lace corset dress-3490$


Dior Pink puff-sleeve dress-2150$


Oscar de la Renta Petal Dress-3490$


Gucci Marrakech medium shoulder bag-3700$


Chloe Lambskin Leather Shorts-2015$


Gucci belt horsebit buckle-590$


Burberry Check all-around skirt-525$


Dior Belted Dress-2050$


Oscar de la Renta Flower-5990$


Fendi Peekaboo Tote-2550$


Dior Fur Libertine Hobo-4800$


Lanvin Denim Logo Tote-788$


Lanvin Metallic Ruffle Dress-2840$


Lanvin Flats Viper Snakeskin-895$


Lanvin Patent leather ballerina flat-515$


Lanvin patent-capped suede flat-550$


Lanvin Crystal-Toe Ballerina Flat-795$


Christian Louboutin Ballerina Flats-595$


Christian Louboutin Toundra Boots-2095$





Please someone I need help to change my ways. Thankyou.|||Wow. Well, if I was you, my first step would be to return whatever you still have with the tags and receipt to the stores you bought them from.





Next, whenever you get paid I suggest you work out exactly what you need for the month to buy food, travel expenses and put the rest in your bank and cut up any cards or ask a friend to look after them.


This may be tough for the first few months but if you can, persuade your sisters you will change or get a friend who can help you by sitting you down and talking about exactly what you need and asking them to look after all the money you don't need to spend and keep hold of your cards so all the temptation to spend is gone!





I also suggest you seek some help from a counsellor or a trained psychologist when you have saved what you can - maybe you buy so many material goods to cover for a loss of something or an insecurity you have. Once the cause is sorted you will feel that it is easier to just stop spending!





Hope I helped hun x|||Im trying not to be judegmental but that list is ridiculous, think of the poor. Is this what you want your life to be about? all materialistic. its sad. I think you need professional help. Good luck.|||Funny, this is the almost the EXACT list you asked in the christmas section on what 10 things to get your daughter, and now your saying that YOU bought all of these....get a life and stop trolling.|||First off..... I agree that you need to change but i am here too help :D


Also only YOU can change your ways and i will include advice but we can't force you. You have the will power to do this.


Now i suggest that you sell some of these because tbh.... where else are you going to get the money from??


I think that the only way you can change is to seriously visit the homeless or something. Honestly it will open your eyes to what is out there and that there are always people less fortunate than yourself. Maybe you can do like 1 day a week volunteer work in a homeless shelter or something. That's what i would do, also your family will realize that with a responsibility like that, you are changing! And will help you out and forgive you.





Maybe limit yourself to buying a certain amount of clothing a week. Say 2 tops or something for under 拢20.? or maybe if you can't do that then 1 top or something and then gradually break it down to 1 top every two weeks etc.


Overall its excellent that you have finally realized that you need help and that you need to change your spending habits.





Also when you next get your pay check write down what you are going to buy with this money, food, bills and so on. This will limit yourself to how you spend the money and you will be surprised! You may even have a spair bit of cash left over to buy something nice for you.(Just not too expensive!)





I am not necessarily going to reccomened a phscologist because they cost money which you don't have. If you really want to then go for it but it won't always do the trick!





Sorry it isn't much help and you may not be up for any of those ideas but its worth a try!


Good Luck! x

No comments:

Post a Comment