Friday, November 18, 2011

Fashionistas, who are you wearing?

Sean John, Calvin Klein


Donna Karan鈥檚 fashion line


Valentino, YSL


Ferragamo and Chanel


Halston, Gucci, Fiorucci


Don鈥檛 forget my Pucci


Fendi and Armani


God I miss Gianni


Kenneth Cole, Michael Kors


Mr. Ford I can鈥檛 afford


D%26amp;G and BCBG


Looking good is never easy


Alexandre Herchcovitch


Naomi Campbell鈥檚 such a *****


I wanna be delgada


To fit into my Prada


Oscar de La Renta, Louis Vuitton


Imitation of Christ


Beauty has a price|||Armani - "Manic" (to go with my mindset) after shave lotion.





Axe Dry - "Phoenix" (like my Internet ID) Anti-perspirant.





Walt Disney World - "Im only Grumpy on days that end in "y"." T-shirt. "Grumpy" is my actual nickname from my family.





World Athletics - Cotton Sweat Pants.





Haines - Cotton Briefs





Givenchy Paris - 螤 (Pi) Men's Colonge





My great-niece visits often and has said, "Wow, I love the smell of your bathroom; but, you are sooooo high maintenance." ROTFALMFAO.





I was out shopping at the mall today; and, I hate smelling like an old man. :) LOL.





鈾?鈭?鈾?鈭?鈾? With much respect and LOVE - Phoenix (Rob).








|||Bare Basic.....the best...over sell...... over price....over kill....over the hill....???


To Stevie Wonder does name matters....???


To John Lennon.....clothes...??? Hes naked most of the time....!!!


To the Pope and Mother Teressa.....simple pleasure of life God gives you...!!!


Imagine JESUS wearing jeans and rolex watch to "Preach"....???


Buddah ....Prada and Ray Ben sunglasses ..."Cool"


Mohammad.......Valentino slippers and Armani perfume..."Disco"


Be Comfortable......Be Real...Be Simple....Try Yahoo Apperal.....!!!|||Sometimes I wear Walmart,some Rainbow, Dots, In Detroit, we have a Rainbow and a Dots. Victoria Secret, (if its on sale), and some designers (if I got it like that)|||Cherokee|||calvin klein every where on me|||TARGET For Me...!!|||Ha ha! Walmart!!|||None of the above. I wear whatever fits and whatever looks goooood on me..|||i wear spongbob. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment