Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I finally found a date tonight! Did God answer my prayers?

I prayed to God to meet a handsome dashing and charming man by the weeks end and yesterday I actually DID!!!! *squeee*





I met him at this Boutique, he works there, he sold me this gorgeous RED dress that wasn't too sexy but wasn't too classy either. It was just perfect! He also knows a LOT about fashion, and even knows designers names from Donna Karan to Narciso Rodriguez and even Diane von Furstenberg!!





He also has a male room mate who he's bringing along on our date tonight, and his room mate is a florist so I expect he'll be bringing lots of flowers to me when he comes to pick me up tonight! And get this----they both just moved here from SAN FRANSICO! OMG! It's like the moved here just to meet ME! Two guys in one night, am I a lucky lady or what? See Atheists, God really DOES exist, and he loves us all!|||Wow.....|||And Atheists say Prayers don't work.





(((Red Queen))) I'll bet he can do your make-up, hair, and do interior decorating too. Just a hunch.





edit: oh, and I forgot, I'll bet he'll help you install track lighting.|||This really does sound like the PERFECT man for you!





TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE. Wait till his florist friend goes to "powder his nose", and then plant a big ol' kiss right quare on his mouth. See how re responds.





But remember, never leave home without a "raincoat".|||Yup, he just decided to bless you with dates..





While others starve...





Great guy...





But at least they like Abba %26amp; Lady Gaga...|||Congrats!


Sorry to rain on your parade, but... Fashion? Florist? GAY?





Hang on.. red QUEEN.. oh, I get it!





Congrats!|||Too bad he doesnt answers the prayers of the starving... Good thing he answered your prayers to find a date.... instead of it just being a ****ing coincidence... seriously enough is enough people|||I am shocked 2 guys in one night, is the Day of Judgement around the corner?|||hahahahaha!|||I am very happy for you. Let us know how it turns out. God does work in wondrous ways.|||was the designer wearing a rather large Hat? and was his friend drinking a half cup of tea? how marvelous!|||I'm sure you spent a long time on this. It's still sh*t but well done.|||I call troll, these guys sound gay.|||you are so messed up! lol|||lol|||I'm not christian and i got married. Strange, huh?|||I think your making this up.


Too much gay for it not to be...|||"he sold me this gorgeous RED dress that wasn't too sexy but wasn't too classy either." LMAO! Your my kind of broad, Red Queen. Yeah you won the gay ole God lottery. Maybe next time you should pray to win the lottery and then you can buy a hot looking boy toy just like Madonna whose half your age and can go all night like the Energizer bunny. I think you're selling your prayers on the cheap. You're one hot looking babe. Think of all the good you could do with that loot!





Zee-ster,


with ears that make me look like an owl


but I don't give a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment