Monday, November 14, 2011

What perfume should I buy to my friend?

she's very dominant and loud so she needs something with a really strong scent but to fit everyday (i mean not that kind of strong for special events...u can use it everyday to school)


also she's a big flirt and very charming.. dk if that would help











I was thinking more of Be Delicious by Donna Karan, London by Burberry or Vintage by Kenzo.


what do u think of them?|||I think that Be Delicious is a great choice for her dominant personality. You could also try Baby Phat Goddess, so cal, Nollie, Kirra,Escada, Juicy Couture:]]Good Luck And Best Wishes%26lt;3|||Juicy Couture is a really nice scent that seems to fit with a dominant personality. =)|||Curious - Britney Spears *** her personality brings her attention to others and they are curious about her...... perfect!|||Dolce %26amp; Gabana Light Blue is my all time favorite!|||i think viktor %26amp; rolf flowerbomb

No comments:

Post a Comment