Monday, November 14, 2011

What is the best brand name for eye glasses ?

I want to buy eye glasses but I wonder which is the best ?





I am intersted in Oakley and Donna Karan.





So any suggestion ?





What is the best site to buy oneline and has a lot of brand name or the best brand name.|||Fendi and Armani|||A company called Luxottica just bought Oakley, and they also own name brands like Prada and Gucci and Bulgari and a bunch of others....


I work in an eyeglass store, and I was searching online for glasses I wanted at a cheap price and I really didnt have the best luck. Try searching for Oakley brands or whatever you want and compare prices at a few different sites.


I have a pair of Coach glasses and I'm making a pair of Nine West as well...


My favorite brand for men is Marc Jacobs, for women Versace or Calvin Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment