Friday, November 18, 2011

What perfume should i get?

I have been in the process of looking for a new perfume. The perfume i wore before was Spark Seduction by Liz Claiborne, but it is discontinued and i really want to try something else. I went perfume shoppin yesterday and the lady at the counter gave me all kinds of samples like juicy couturre, paris hilton, and some ed hardy among other, but they were all to florally and sweet....they are all marketed to a younger age group. I smelled the Cashmere by Donna Karan, but its something my mom would wear. Do anyone know of a good perfume that would fit my age group?|||dkny be delicious/ (the red one)





or viva la juicy that ones good





ahh i realllly love winter white products from bath and body (winter white fresh to be specific)


their sweet but spicy at the same time|||My mom has a job where she is constantly bringing me home full bottles of perfume and samples and I have a huge collection of them and by far my favorite is She Wood by DSquared. I find a lot of perfumes tend to smell the same and this one is really unique! What kind of Fragrances do you like? ...spicy, floral, clean, fruity??? I can give you names of some really good ones if you're interested?|||well i have alot of victoria secret perfumes, and they smell like heaven. i have super model, very sexy, pink, and another pink perfume. They smell rele good and im 15 years old, so idk what age u are, but the perfumes are for any age over like 13 years old. so u should try them.|||i personally think that Pixie Dust by Paris Hilton. Fantasy by Britney Spears, and Curious by Britney Spears smells really good. I wear Fantasy it's my favorite (:|||-Clinique Happy (I highly recommend).


-Paris Hilton (its in a pink %26amp; black bottle) There are many of her perfumes so make sure its the right one|||i like Viva la Juicy, Burberry and the new Garage perfume (only sold in Garage stores)|||i think hot by ralph Lauren


would be perfect.. try it


and if you don't like that


then i would go with


noir by victoria secret





those are my top 2|||VIVA LA JUICY it smells amazing|||Vera Wang Princess ? Lol , I don't know . What's your age group ?|||sweetpea...ALL THE WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment