Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Faux-Fur Vest Research Paper?

I am doing a research paper, on a textile trend. I've chosen Acrylic Faux-Fur as my textile, and we also had to choose a garment, so I chose Acrylic Faux-Fur Vests. I need to find a designer who is most supportive with that textile trend, and I have been looking for a few hours, I found one alright one her name is Donna Karan, but didn't find much, but was the most I could find. If I could get some help in finding a designer who uses Acrylic Faux Fur Vests in alot of their designs, or has a few of them in their fall 2009 collection, that would be great. It has to be a trend thats in this fall, which faux-fur vests and gilets are in this fall/winter. So please help!|||See the article below for designers who are big users of faux fur in their collections. Stella McCartney is super famous for using it.


Good luck!! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment