Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What should i buy myself with my grocery store clerk job i have no credit?

OK. I have an obsession with nice designer things and I haven't been able to afford food for almost 2 weeks because I have been saving all my money for 1 or maybe 2 really nice items since my car has been repossessed i have lost 4 pounds in 2 months from walking 2 miles to work and 2 miles back. I have no credit at all. I cant handle not buying nice things and this crappy economy makes me want to scream because I deserve nice things in life too! well anyways.


What do you guys think i should buy with the money i have scraped up?


THANKS!


here is a list of the items and prices.


Loro Piana Scialle Hawa Mahal Scarf-1450$


Hermes Birkin Bag-37,000$


{H.Stern Stars Earrings-4900$


{H.Stern Highlight Stars Ring-6600$ (MATCHING)


Guerlain Limited Edition Mistouko Prestigious Baccarat-7000$


Fendi Graffiti Rain Boot-225$


Hermes Victoria II Tote Bag-4450$


Selfridges %26amp; Co. gold belt-32000$


Hermes Bolchoi flats-720$


Hermes Cashmere beret in gray-530$


Louis Vuitton Bowling Monogram Etoile Bag-3110$


LV Hair Clup in burgundy and black-280$ each


Porsche Carrera GT-440000$


LV Clutch Etoile-1360$


(FOR ART) LV Sac Plat Bag-1010$


One-Sleve Drape Donna Karan Dress-3495$


Koi Print McQueen dress-2775$


Carolina Harrera Lace corset dress-3490$


Dior Pink puff-sleeve dress-2150$


Oscar de la Renta Petal Dress-3490$


Gucci Marrakech medium shoulder bag-3700$


Chloe Lambskin Leather Shorts-2015$


Gucci belt horsebit buckle-590$


VVS1 Diamonds iPhone Case-20,000$


Burberry Check all-around skirt-525$


Dior Belted Dress-2050$


Oscar de la Renta Flower-5990$


Fendi Peekaboo Tote-2550$


Dior Fur Libertine Hobo-4800$


Lanvin Denim Logo Tote-788$


Lanvin Metallic Ruffle Dress-2840$


Lanvin Flats Viper Snakeskin-895$


Lanvin Patent leather ballerina flat-515$


Lanvin patent-capped suede flat-550$


Lanvin Crystal-Toe Ballerina Flat-795$


Christian Louboutin Ballerina Flats-595$


Christian Louboutin Toundra Boots-2095$








Thanks! I cant wait till next week i am getting a buss pass after I buy something off this list so i only have to walk for .4 miles from my apartment complex. atleast ill be the flyest chick on the buss! So excited thanks!|||Wow, funny, this is almost the exact Christmas list you said your daughter made for you in the Christmas Section, and you were asking what 10 things to get her. If your this needy for attention, get it some other way and stop wasting peoples time. TROLL!|||You sound really shallow


And, unless you have some mental issue, I highly doubt this is a real question.








Now, go buy a cheeseburger.|||I think you need counseling before you get yourself into real problems credit-wise and then find yourself unable to buy a house or car due to a low credit score|||OMG I think u r obessed with expensive stuff...good thing u dont have credit u just might be in big debt!! Oh Well, some people spend money on cars and others clothes..to each his own.|||definitely the birkin a nice purse is better than having a car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment