Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best deodorant in U.S? I tried many brands and none seems to work!?

I am desperatey looking for a really good deodorant that does not leave any white stains on colorful clothes. I tried almost every brand in drug stores like CVS and Rite Aids then I switched to Origin brand and it smells nasty. I recently bought an 18-dollar deodorant from Donna Karan and it STAINS my clothes and the smell not that great for the price! Anyone knows a good brand that does not stain? I don't care if it was expensive and if I have to buy it from Nordstrom, I just want a good one! Please HELP!|||I really like Lady Speed Stick... it's purple and comes in a lot of fun scents... but it's very good. I don't get stains on my clothes from it!|||My sister bought an 8-dollar deoderant from Secret. It's perscribed, but it works really well. Secret is a really good brand. I used to use Secret-Cocoa butter. It smells sooooo good. And it works pretty well too. Good luck.|||I would go with Secret Clinical Strength. I use it everyday and have never had any problems with the white getting on my clothes or staining my clothes. It smells great and isn't overly expensive, between $6 %26amp; $8! And it lasts all day and night! Try it out! Hope this helps!|||secret clinical strength works good|||I had the same thing try Mitchum for women unscented, that's the key you should never use scented deodorant because it mixes weirdly with your natural scent, it doesn't stain if you use the solid stick but I prefer the gel but you have to wait until it fully dries.

No comments:

Post a Comment