Monday, November 14, 2011

What does this sentence mean?

"Karan's relationship with her own daughte, meanwhile, is status quo." Does it mean Donna Karan, fashio designer, has a bad relationship with her onw duaghter?|||It means that DK麓s relationship with her own daughter has not changed in spite of something (undisclosed) happening.|||I am sorry. Please forgive me. But, I can't answer this question.|||status quo means something remains the same.|||it means DK and her daughter's relationship is like where they left of.|||Hello!! :o) Whenever ANYTHING is 'status quo' - it is 'just as it has always been'. "Karan's relationship with her own daughter, meanwhile - is just as it has always been." Craig!! :o)|||LOL I don't think so honey! I think it's someone British|||The words Status Quo usually indicate that the status hasn't changed. So whatever the relationship was, still is. Just that simple.|||i love donna karan|||Dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment